How do I add the Google Analytics?
To track the traffic on your store, you will need to add a Google Analytics Code to your store. To get the tracking code, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Google Analytics account visiting the following URL: https://www.google.com/analytics
- Click on the 'Admin' link on the top center of the Google Analytics page.
- In the 'Property' column from the drop-down select your domain name for which you want to get the tracking code. (You must add your current domain name if it is not listed here.)
- Click on 'Tracking info' link and then under it click on 'Tracking code' link.
- Copy and paste the code to add it in the Store Dashboard.
Now to add the Google analytics tracking code to your store please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Store Dashboard
- Navigate to 'Settings->Store' from the admin menu.
- Click on the 'Advance' tab and go to Google Settings
- Enter the Google Analytics code in the box provided for the field with a name "Google Analytics Code".
- Click on 'Save' icon on the top right side of the page to save your Google Analytics Code in your store.
Once you follow the steps above, you will be able to see the traffic details on your Google Analytics account. If you want to see the analytics in your Store Dashboard page, you need to allow the user eMail in your google analytics. You can click on support and send you to request from the top menu and we will guide you on this.
Note: It may take some time for Google to reflect the traffic details for your site on Google Analytics account.