- IS IT POSSIBLE TO IMPORT DETAILS FROM EBAY SELLER ACCOUNT INTO OWN ONLINE STORE?
- Yes. Since both are completely different platforms, eBay permits merchants to import their personal detail like inventory and customer information.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO MODIFY DETAILS ON PRODUCTS OR CATEGORIES ONCE THEY ARE IMPORTED TO THE EasyStoreHosting STORE?
- Yes absolutely, it is as simple as typing in a word document.
- WHAT IS THE CHARGE TO CONVERT A REGULAR LISTING INTO A FEATURED PRODUCT?
- None, you can convert any number of products into featured listings, without paying any fee.
- ARE THE BEST-SELLERS AND LATEST PRODUCTS AUTOMATICALLY LISTED OUT ON EASY STORE HOSTING’S HOME PAGE?
- Yes, we keep featuring new products and the best seller on our home page.
- IF ANY OF THE LISTED PRODUCTS HAPPEN TO BE SOLD ON EBAY, WILL THE PRODUCT GET DELETED FROM THE ESH STORE?
- No, since your Store and eBay product listings are mutually independent, any item sold will not be deleted from the Store’s database.
- INSTEAD OF JUST IMPORTING LISTINGS FROM EBAY INTO ESH STORE, IS IT POSSIBLE TO MANUALLY APPEND OR EDIT NEW PRODUCTS?
- Yes. We provide you with an admin console through which you can login and update new products in the listings. Manual entry is very easy and similar to typing in MS-Word.
- WILL HAVING A STORE ON ESH AFFECT RELATIONSHIP WITH EBAY?
- We use eBay published APIs. The listings you have created in eBay are your property and you can import that data and publish it anywhere. Your eBay membership will not get affected in any way.
- WILL THE CUSTOMERS GET TO SEE THE BEST SELLING PRODUCTS OF MY OWN E-STORE?
- Yes, the most sold items will be displayed as bestsellers and those are automatically featured on the home page of your website.