How to import amazon products to your online store?
You can import all your Amazon products to your online store. Follow below steps to do an Amazon Import:
- Log in to your online store dashboard
- Go to Tools and click on Amazon Import Tool
Now you need to generate your Amazon merchant account details to fetch products from your Amazon store. To do that go to https://developer.amazonservices.com/
1) Click on Sign Up for MWS button on the right-hand side.
2) When you will click on that button, it will ask you to sign in to your seller central account. Sign in with your Amazon seller credentials.
3) A window will open of Amazon MWS. Select the first option on that page: I want to access my own Amazon Seller Account with MWS and click on Next
4) Within the next page, you will be required to accept the Amazon MWS license agreement. Tick the checkbox and click on Next.
5) Finally, you will get your merchant details.Copy that as shown below, make a note of it before you close this tab otherwise you will lose it and have to do the procedure again.
- Enter those details in the Amazon import tool page in store dashboard as shown below, select your preferred settings and click on Import.
After it finishes, it will give you a detailed report. Check your storefront now to see your amazon products.