How do I configure shipping methods?
We highly recommend to send us your requirements or shipping details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will configure it for you. This is very critical configuration and needs attention. Our expert will do it for you and test it before launching your store. In case, if you want to do it yourself which we do not recommend, you can do it from below steps:
- Log in to seller dashboard
- Go to Settings and click on Shipping
- Select the shipping module that you are using and click on edit
- Add your selling zone details if you want to keep it limited to some zones like Europe or USA(You can set zones from settings>localisation>Geo Zones)
- Add your Shipping company account details and click on save
Now you must test this configuration by adding test order.
- You can add one test product with lesser amount, for example $1
- Now go to your online store and do checkout
- Try checking checkout by adding different country address
- See the shipping cost and verify it
- If it sets correctly and showing right amount that means you have set it correctly
If you face any difficulty or having any trouble, you can contact to us anytime
Note: EasyStoreHosting stores can be integrated with multiple shipping modules.